Computers - Inc Heart Rate
CS500CAD Cycle Computer/ Heart Rate Monitor With Cadence Sensor
- Winning distinction for high design quality in the largest design competitions in the world highlights that the CS500 is truly leading the way with its advanced features.
- Winner of the iF product design award 2010 and red dot design award 2010, the CS500 comes with several functional design innovations that allow effortless operation even at high speeds. Its speciality is an oversized display with superb contrast that enables the rider to read clearly all training data with just a glance even when going all out. In addition, the display includes a design that minimizes disturbing reflections on the lens in direct sunlight.
- With the new two-way rocker switch, the rider doesn't have to take their hands off the bars while navigating through training views, making riding safe in the pack. The rider can operate their cycling computer by gently hitting the left or right side of the handlebar unit. Alongside this, the advanced double pivot gives an extremely light and sensitive button response
- Oversized display - bigger size allows more data on the screen and ensures better display readability with its flat lens minimising disturbing reflections in direct sunlight.
- Unique rocker switch - with a 2-way rocker switch it's quick and safe to control your cycling computer even at high speeds. You can operate your cycling computer simply by gently touching the left or right side of the handlebar unit. The advanced double pivot gives an extremely light and sensitive button feel.
- Training load and recovery - the new training load feature in polarpersonaltrainer.com tells you how hard your training session was and how much time is needed for complete recovery. This feature enables you to control your total workload, optimise your training, compare training load and recovery time of different training sessions, and monitor your performance development. Training load takes into consideration different factors which affect your training load and recovery time, such as training type, training intensity, duration and of course your individual factors and heart rate during training. Continuous monitoring of training load and recovery will help you recognise personal limits, avoid over and under training and adjust training intensity and duration according to your daily and weekly targets showing when you are recovered for the next training session.
- The new Dual Lock bike mount - the most advanced bike mount on the market. It's easy to install and can be mounted on stem or handlebar. Bike mount's precise metal parts guarantee sturdy attachment for the cycling computer.
- W.I.N.D. Technology
- DataLink - new wireless data communication method between your training computer and PC. Just plug your DataLink into a USB port of your PC and it detects your training computer in the room with W.I.N.D. technology.
- Drink Reminder - Indicates when you should drink and eat so that you can carry on your training
- Altimeter - records your altitude information for route profiling and displays your current altitude, ascended/descended feet
- Inclinometer - displays uphill and downhill steepness in percentages and grades, calculating that from the altimeter data. Numerical information helps you track your efficiency effort accordingly.
- Bike 1/2/3 - you can customise wheel size settings for three different bikes.
- Temperature - displays and records the temperature information helping you to notice the weather changes during your training.
- ECG accurate heart rate with zones (% max)